Start a new topic

How Can We Improve?

Hi All!  You've probably noticed a few changes we've been running on the site.  You may have seen it happening on our TwitterFacebook and Google Plus profiles - even our Blog.

True to our mantra:  At Fourerr, Your Opinion Matters!

We would like to know your thoughts on how we can improve.  Do help us serve you better by sharing your feedback, or simply say hello.  Thanks!

You make it impossible for a new user to figure out how to post> I need to hire someone asap to do some research.

Please respond asap to gary at couple wise (all one word).com with specific directions. Unbelievable!

I requested for a payout (amount of approximately USD 200) on Nov 3 and have not received any payment as of Nov 9. The Fourerr system kept displaying the message “We are currently processing your withdrawal. We aim to pay within 24 hours” without indicating the date of withdrawal request. I opened a ticket (ticket ID 6793) on Nov 5 and received the automated reply: ” We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID – 6793. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).” No response or any feedback was received from Fourerr as of Nov 9. The last withdrawal was about 2 years ago with a much smaller amount. Am very disappointed with Fourerr for not providing any feedback on the payout withdrawal request and ticket submitted. I am suspending my gigs until this issue is resolved.

I went to settings.  I don't see how, I disabled and said no e-mails and still showing up. How do I get rid of them?

There needs to be an established time on forum submission approvals - I understand the process needs to be Human-filtered, but, as a member who likes to spawn content, I'm not so gung-ho when I don't even know when my posts are approved. In one case, I posted to two sections that had no content, and I'm still waiting on the other post to clear. That'd be nice, yeh.

Hello Mystic14,

You can change the notifications in your profile settings: https://fourerr.com/settings 

We approve Micro Jobs at least once every 24 hours. However with the Holiday season this might have taken a little bit longer.  I can see that all your Micro Jobs have been approved now. 

Have a great 2015.

Thomas

Also I don't know why some gigs take so long to approve. Can someone please approve my gig. It is not a double.

I am so sick of the thing that comes up everytime you do something, everytime you get points. I don't want to have to click them off all the time.

1 person likes this

Thanks Donar for sending in your feedback about posting a job on Fourerr and we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.  To answer your questions:

1. TAG - is a word (can be set of words) that best describes the job you're posting.  Think of it as words someone will type in Google search to help them find exact match or results.  Adding a tag to your job helps potential buyers locate the job you are selling when they do a search.  No, the site will not crash if you choose not to enter any tags.

2. IMAGE - Images that represent or best describes your job will help you attract potential buyers. You may choose an image that best represents what your job is all about and there are many free online stock photo sites that you can choose from, for example, you may use photos from Morguefile.com  for a start.  Just make sure that the image that you will use doesn't infringe on anyone's copyright.  On a plus side, you can earn a micro job completeness badge to show on your profile.  Learn more about Fourerr Rewards HERE

Let us know if you have more questions or how we can help you further.

i cannot understand the mentality of people who build web sites such as yours and others, i want to post a job , surely that is the purpose of your web sites , i am asked and i must enter a TAG , what is a tag , why have i got to enter a tag ? will the site crash if i do not enter a tag  i have to upload an image or something like that , what sort of image , where do i get one ?, it is just madness , you get further and further away from the purpose of the site , to buy and sell jobs , as it is your site is a waste of my time.

i will return to fiverr , i do not particularly like them but at least i can post a gig there . donar

Hello Sweetkicker,

I totally appreciate your honest feedback and certainly embrace this as only like this we will grow together big. We want to be here for you and we want to come up with the best site ever that attracts a lot of sales for Top Sellers such as yourself. 

We have taken immediately action and changed a few items as you suggested. 

At present the most recent Micro Jobs returns indeed Jobs with a Video as a priority, however I do like your suggestion to come up with a shortcut to find "Jobs with Videos". 

There are a few more items from your feedback that we will have to discuss internally before making any changes. 

You are totally right we will have to watch the bounce rate very carefully, if it turns out like you suspect then we will switch off the homepage in its current design. 

Like yourself, I encourage for more feedback here on our forums.

Thanks

Thomas

PS: We have set the limit to 5 new jobs daily.  

If you are looking for honest feedback, I would like to leave the following.

I for one was shocked, (and not in a good manner) when I visited your site this morning and was brough to your new homepage.

Although, I can understand you wish to add pizzas and make your site appear different,

Incorporating more steps and buttons for people to click on to actually view gigs, is a hinderence, not a help for potential buyers to see and purchase our gigs.

Also, what about people who may come across your site through searching etc. and do not know about gig sites or think "gigs" refers to music?  The new home page really does't explain what Fourerr is all about, if this was my first view I would leave the site.  (I would definitely keep an eye on your bounce rate of this page).

What I would suggest is put some gigs on this new home page that people can see, perhaps have a new way that people could pay to have their gigs, featured on the home page.

If you are going to keep the home page as is.  Then I would request at least that you fix the buttons for filtering gigs.  For example when you hit the button for "Top Selling Gigs" On the very first page you have a gig that was listed by a seller who has not had a single sale and last logged in over 1 month ago!!

The "Editors Pic" simply leads to a data base error.

The "Recent Gig" button is bringing up gigs listed in 2012 and early 2013!!

The main button up top "View recent gigs, is also listing these same gigs from early 2013 these are certainly not recent gigs.  Also the only gigs coming up are gigs that have videos for this button.  Gigs without videos only begin on page 10!!

I would suggest a separate button "gigs with videos", as what you have done is bury a lot of valuable gigs that neither have nor warrant a video.  What would encourage a seller to take valuable time to create a new gig only to never have it looked at, unless we pay to feature it?  (Maybe this is what you are aiming for?

Anyways, just my 2 cents worth, I would encourage others to leave honest feedback as well.

otherwise yes, I think 5 per day would be a good number

Hi Thomas, Maybe have a different figure based on seller rating.  This would give an incentive to improve as a seller.  For example if you have 0 stars maybe 3 gigs, 2 stars - 4  gigs 3 stars - 5 gigs   (etc, well you get the idea, maybe play with the numbers.)

Sue,

Fantastic suggestion. We are planning to make some updates this week on the site and I will verify if we can "squeeze" this feature in. 

What would be a good maximum per day? 5? 

Anything else?

Thomas

I agree with sweetkicker.

Login or Signup to post a comment