Start a new topic

How Can We Improve?

Hi All!  You've probably noticed a few changes we've been running on the site.  You may have seen it happening on our TwitterFacebook and Google Plus profiles - even our Blog.

True to our mantra:  At Fourerr, Your Opinion Matters!

We would like to know your thoughts on how we can improve.  Do help us serve you better by sharing your feedback, or simply say hello.  Thanks!

Also I don't know why some gigs take so long to approve. Can someone please approve my gig. It is not a double.

Hello Mystic14,

You can change the notifications in your profile settings: https://fourerr.com/settings 

We approve Micro Jobs at least once every 24 hours. However with the Holiday season this might have taken a little bit longer.  I can see that all your Micro Jobs have been approved now. 

Have a great 2015.

Thomas

There needs to be an established time on forum submission approvals - I understand the process needs to be Human-filtered, but, as a member who likes to spawn content, I'm not so gung-ho when I don't even know when my posts are approved. In one case, I posted to two sections that had no content, and I'm still waiting on the other post to clear. That'd be nice, yeh.

I went to settings.  I don't see how, I disabled and said no e-mails and still showing up. How do I get rid of them?

I requested for a payout (amount of approximately USD 200) on Nov 3 and have not received any payment as of Nov 9. The Fourerr system kept displaying the message “We are currently processing your withdrawal. We aim to pay within 24 hours” without indicating the date of withdrawal request. I opened a ticket (ticket ID 6793) on Nov 5 and received the automated reply: ” We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID – 6793. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).” No response or any feedback was received from Fourerr as of Nov 9. The last withdrawal was about 2 years ago with a much smaller amount. Am very disappointed with Fourerr for not providing any feedback on the payout withdrawal request and ticket submitted. I am suspending my gigs until this issue is resolved.

You make it impossible for a new user to figure out how to post> I need to hire someone asap to do some research.

Please respond asap to gary at couple wise (all one word).com with specific directions. Unbelievable!

Login or Signup to post a comment